Monday, June 21, 2010

The Wonderful World of Podcasting

So if you know me, I've been talking about starting a podcast for a while. My friend Julian and I came together over Spring Break to record a couple and really liked what we had done, but we didn't have the funds in place to begin.

So when E3 started last week, we knew we wanted to talk about it. So all of the pre-work began from there. Right now we have a friend working on a logo, we have a web designer working on permanent web space and we actually have some financial backing. Things are looking pretty good out of the gate and I'm very excited.

I'm not thinking of this as a "financial support" dream, but as something fun to do while I increase my internet audience, even if it's by a small margin.

I would also like to thank Jenni Powell and Kenny Mittleider from the Knights of the Guild podcast for being an inspiration to a true fan and community experience and I hope that The Watch can attain even a fraction of the awesomeness that they produce.

So I would like to introduce the first of many episodes of "The Watch"

No comments:

Post a Comment